Friday, March 18, 2011

Capes, Superhero Capes, Kids Capes and Custom Capes • PowerCapes

Capes, Superhero Capes, Kids Capes and Custom Capes • PowerCapes

OK, I will admit it, I am buying one with my Mamapedia points. Every teacher, mother, father, grandparent or other role model for children need a super hero outfit, or at least a cape, don't you think? The kids are interested in superhero's and if we do a unit on them I will need a cape. If nothing else my niece and nephew's will think I am cool! I think I this would be a great classroom fundraiser! This company does that. I would much rather buy a super hero cape than a magazine subscription or a roll of wrapping paper. What a cool present for a child (or a child-like grown up!). I may have to look into that for next year for one of our community service projects to raise money for the children's charity of choice. So, I am off to order my cape. Enjoy the rest of Spring Break.