Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blogging for parents

I found this blog on Facebook.  I subscribe to many different early childhood and educator lists, and this came up on my Facebook page tonight.  I LOVE THIS.  It got me to thinking, maybe some of you parents would like some suggestions for momcblogs or dad blogs or parent blogs.  These are blogs that are made by dads, moms, parents that are age appropriate, have ideas by other parents about how to have fun and educate your children at home, and can help connect and expand the community of early childhood educators (and yes parents/grandparents/friends and family, you are THE MOST IMPORTANT EDUCATORS EACH CHILD HAS!). 

So, I am going to start a new section with blogs by parents for parents.  Let me know what you think.  I hope you find it helpful, informative and fun.  The first one I want to highlight is KINDERPENDENT.  You can find it here at http://kinderpendent.blogspot.com/.  Go and check it out.