Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Welcome Little Chicks

I was sick on Monday so I came in extra early on Tuesday morning wanting to get caught up on a few things.  Actually, I always feel guilty when I am out sick and just feel like I have to get back to work as quickly as possible.  So I arrived at work much earlier than usual.  And all was quiet, except for the sound of chirping................coming.................from...............room.............411.  And when I went into the classroom this is what I saw.


I was so excited!

Was this little guy making all that noise?



We didn't get to watch the process overnight, but we are guessing it looked something like this.  First the process of the chick breaking through the shell, slowly.

Then, after all of that hard work, welcome to the world little chicks!


Chick TV.  All chicks, All the time!


Welcome to Room 411




I wish the video card would not have gotten full before the chick was fully hatched, but you have got to watch this.  The children are amazing.  You have to listen to what they say.  Their observations are so funny.  I hope you enjoy this as much as Ms. Sarah and I did.  We will post more soon.